Snowmobile Engine Repair & Tuning Services
By M-Tech Motorcycles – Bend, Oregon
We can re-build, tune and maintain your snowmobile engine to your performance needs. Our 2 and 4 stroke engine services include complete head and top-end rebuilds, valve replacement, crank shaft rebuilding and replacement, rod replacement and clutch tuning and re-building.
- Clutch rebuild (new bushings) $65 plus parts
- Grip heater replacement $48 plus parts
- Clean power valves and check servo motor $97.50
- Chain case rebuild (new chain, gears and bearings) $130 plus parts
- Slide runner replacement $65 plus parts
- Complete engine rebuilds Call 541-420-7219
We carry Red Line, Blue Marble and can get whatever oils you want.
We also carry Sunoco 110 race fuel.
We can get OEM and aftermarket parts for
Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-doo, and Yamaha snowmobiles.
Don't Get Stuck Out in the Cold!
Call Us to Pre-Season Service Your Snowmobile
Service Includes Inspections of the Following:
- Track Alignment / Adjustment
Chain Case Oil
Grease All Fittings
Phone: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
63043 NE Plateau Dr,
Bend, OR 97701